AACM is designed specifically for the needs of Arizona
AACM is the first managers’ organization in Arizona – specifically for Arizona. Membership is made up of community management companies and individual on-site managers. Our Affiliate Partner Program is made up of vendors who provide goods and services to HOA communities and management companies.
Homeowners Association Boards can feel confident when they choose an AACM Management Company to manage their communities. Combine AACM’s Code of Ethics, Membership Standards, and CAAM Certification Program, with outstanding Affiliate Partners and it’s a win-win for Arizona communities.
Get information regarding joining AACM! Use the links below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AACM - Proudly supporting Arizona’s Management Companies and the communities they manage since 2003
Our Members Professionally Manage HOA Communities
AACM is the first managers’ organization in Arizona – specifically for Arizona. Representing a large portion of Arizona’s managed communities, AACM has been supporting Arizona’s Management Companies and the communities they manage since 2003.
- Annual membership dues are based on a calendar year and renew each January
- Employment with a Member Management Company or an Individual Membership is required in order to participate in AACM’s CAAM Education Program
- A complete application includes: Management Company Application or Individual Member Application, Code of Ethic, and Membership Standards
Affiliate Partners (Vendors)
Business Relationships Result in Business Opportunities
AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
AACM Affiliate Partners are set apart from others in their industry through their commitment to ethical business practices, professional community management, and community manager education. An Affiliate Partnership with AACM shows their support of the HOA industry and those who work in it.
- An Affiliate Partnership with AACM is statewide – there are no regional chapters to join.
- Annual partnership dues are based on a calendar year and renew in January of each year
- There are three (3) levels in which to join. Use the Levels and Benefits Comparison to help determine the best partnership level to fit your needs
- Partnership provides networking opportunities including: annual golf tournament and trade show, luncheons and other events